Russell’s is the perfect restaurant for a night out, not only because of the delicious entrées they offer but also for the beautiful ambiance. When they wanted to upgrade their digital signage to the impulseGUIDE system we made sure to enforce their elegant branding and highlight their many assets. They have both interior and exterior screens.
We are SO EXCITED to be in the middle of installing our Digital Menu Boards at most of the Jim’s SteakOut locations around WNY.
Our installers are still working their magic (and will be for the rest of the month to complete this digital menu board rollout!) but we have some final shots of the ones completed so far. *Updated* to now show all of the locations we are in, below!
Jim’s SteakOut | Elmwood
Jim’s SteakOut | Delaware
Jim’s SteakOut | Chippewa
Jim’s SteakOut | Sweethome
Jim’s SteakOut | Main St.
Jim’s SteakOut | Belmont
Jim’s SteakOut | Niagara Falls Blvd
Jim’s SteakOut | Transit
Jim’s SteakOut | Allen
We will update frequently with new photos but make sure you check them out in person and enjoy Jim’s Famous Steak Hoagie!
Our newest member, Odin, is in the impulseGUIDE studio after a fun Easter weekend!
Here are some facts about him:
• Odin is a rescue from a shelter in Texas and was picked up in December 2017.
• He was marked to be put down but a loving woman in Texas named Patricia pulled him out and saved him. He was one of the lucky ones.
• He is young – possibly 3 or 4 years old.
• He is very friendly with humans & loves to give kisses.
• We have been told he is friendly with dogs as well but can do without cats! We still need to test this for ourselves though – so we are sticking with humans for the time being.
• Since he was transported from Texas and has been in many vehicles and homes he is a little confused and scared right now.
• He can get a little rambunctious at times but a fun game of tug-o-war and lots of petting calms him down.
We want to introduce Odin to everyone, but since he has been shuttled around and is in another new place, we ask that everyone holds off for a couple weeks until he settled in at his new cubical at work, before coming to meet him.
He has a lot of work to do but we know he will succeed here!